Home : Students : Student support : How do I apply?
How do I apply?
Apply early! Apply for fall quarter financial aid as soon as possible after January 1 each year.
Apply online! It’s the fastest way to process your application. Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online and apply for a PIN if you do not have one.
Apply for admission to your college of choice.  SCC | SFCC 
Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) when you receive it.
Complete any paperwork the college sends you and provide additional documentation if requested (tax returns, 1099 forms). 
After the college reviews your paperwork and you have applied for admission, the college sends you a letter about your eligibility for aid. 
Questions? Contact the campus to which you submitted your application:
IEL financial services in Spokane, 509-279-6048, 509-279-6063
       or e-mail
IEL centers outside Spokane
Spokane Community College financial aid, 509-533-7017
Spokane Falls Community College financial aid, 509-533-3550