GED® preparation online
Do you want to change your life, but don’t have time to enroll in GED® classes?
Studying for your GED® online might be the answer.
Our GED® program offers:
• Pre- and post-testing in the five GED® subjects (Math, Reading, Science, Social Studies, Writing)
• Lessons with audio and video
• Compatibility with dial-up connections
• Quality instructional feedback from our certified GED® college instructor
• Excellent student tracking
• Enrollment anytime
• Tuition of only $25 per quarter
Are you ready for online learning?
- Access to a computer with an Internet connection
- An e-mail account
Note: The official GED® test may not be taken online and an appointment is necessary to take the test at one of our testing centers. Sign up online or call (509) 279-6200 to schedule a test.
The fee for the full battery of five tests is $150 or $30 per test.
Information: Michele Cook, (509) 279-6228.