The Institute for Extended Learning, one of three educational institutions of Community Colleges of Spokane, develops individual potential and enhances economic prosperity of the communities we serve.
In collaboration with our accredited partners, we provide a dynamic and responsive spectrum of education and training programs and services for the benefit of individuals, families, employers and organizations.
The Institute for Extended Learning uses time tested and innovative educational delivery systems to give students, both urban and rural, access to learning opportunities they otherwise might not have.
[Adopted 05/16/89; Revised 03/19/02, 07/19/05]
The Institute for Extended Learning will be:
- A beacon for students of all ages and backgrounds.
- A leader in innovative instruction and services.
- Widely acclaimed and emulated for its dynamic and flexible delivery methods.
- Renowned for its responsiveness, collaborative partnerships and diversity.
- The Institute for Extended Learning equips and empowers individuals and their communities.
We change lives!